Flood damage in California is not a very rare thing to happen; it can be a result due to heavy rain or a mechanical malfunction, as well as, in heavy financial and structural losses and sometimes damaging the structure to an incurable level. The only way to minimize the damage and retain the maximum property and the belongings is immediate response. Your property should not bear the delay in treating flood damage for more than 48 hours.
Tcwrc Water Damage San Mateo responds quickly to flood damage and is open 24/7 for your convenience. Whether it’s a weekend or weekday, day or night, we will come to the designated site and handle all your flood damage. Our team of experts will respond to you quickly and start the flood damage restoration within 30 minutes from your initial call. Our goal is to make your property restoration hassle free and stress free as possible. Call us today if your property has experienced flood damage and we will be sure to get your life and property back to its pre-loss state.
While you’re waiting for us to reach you, you can do a lot of basic things to minimize the existing damage and avoid additional damage, such as:
1. Encourage everyone to stay calm and not to panic.
2. Move the light items away from the flooded area.
3. Switch off the main connections of water, electricity and gas.
4. Remove the electrical and permeable items from the flooded area.
5. Take photographs and shoot video clips of the damaged property, which will be helpful at the time of concluding billing and insurance claims.
6. Keep the children away from wirings, electrical appliances and standing water as they may result into severe hazards.
Once we reach the site, we’ll start the restoration process without any further delay.
1. Evaluate the property thoroughly and prepare the documentation.
2. Remove the standing water and locate the hidden moisture through thermal imaging techniques.
3. Set up the dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and air scrubbers.
4. Dry-out the area and eliminate the surplus humidity while measuring it through humidity meters.
5. Clean up the damaged area and remove the debris.
6. Remove the stains and odor caused due to standing water.
7. Sanitize and decontaminate the area.
8. Perform mold testing as mold often grows after water damage
9. Final check-up and insurance billing.